New Yoga Booking System & Cancelled Classes

 

Cancelled Classes

Everyone needs a recharge occasionally, and now that the house sitters are organised I will be practicing the Maitri aspect of yoga and taking a family holiday.  There will be no classes during the first week of May.  So Tuesday 2nd and Thursday 2nd May classes are cancelled.  I will be back, and ready to roll for the next Catch-up on Sunday 7th May.


Class Booking System

We have a simple new booking system for yoga classes.  Each week you just text YOGA , and the classes you’re booking.  E.g. “YOGA  Tues & Thurs”.  Bookings can be made in advance or on the day.  This way I know who is due, and can let you know in the unlikely event that class needs to be cancelled.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Help the Moorland RFS, become a Fire Fighter

Basil and Cashew Nut Pesto

Why Say Namaste?